Alice Lily dribble bibs review


When Alice. Lily had an opportunity for product testers for their dribble bibs I jumped at the chance! Having a reflux baby means that I go through several dribble bibs a day trying to keep clothes fresh and sick free. The products arrived promptly in beautiful packaging with clear instructions on how to care for them. 





When I opened them I was not only taken aback by the appearance, design and quality of stitching but also just how large they were. When I compared them to other dribble bibs I had bought in high street stores they offered way more coverage than others I had previously purchased. 

Another feature of the dribble bib I was pleased with was the use of poppers at the back to fasten. Some bibs I had previously bought used Velcro to fasten and this had irritated the back of Layla's neck. The poppers also provided two fittings which will allow the bib to grow with Layla. 

We received two bibs one with a toweling back and one with a fleece back. Upon wearing both of these bibs were extremely absorbent. Layla was able to wear just one of these bibs for the whole day without it making her top damp or irritating her neck and chin. She was even sick at one point and the dribble bib caught this with ease. 



If I had to pick between the toweling and fleece I would pick the fleece as after washing the toweling was quite rough while the fleece back maintained its smooth back and I feel it was softer on her skin. 

Overall I would definitely recommend these dribble bibs and buy them again as I was more than satisfied with the product as well as the speedy delivery. 

If you would like to check out more of Alice Lily's products you can find them here:

 http://www.alicelily.net/

Or on her social media:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AliceLilyTutus
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Alicelilytutus/?fref=ts 
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/alice.lily.xx/





Disclaimer: I was not paid to write this blog post however I did receive a discount on the product. All views are my own. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Guest blogs/features

The butterfly mother guest post- Why breast isn't always best

DISCLAIMER