fashion look book - my favourite outfits 0-3 months





I love a good outfit of the day pic and our little ones are in their clothes for such a short amount of time, I thought I would share with you some of my favourite outfits Layla wore in 0-3 months. 



 

Keeping her warm in those winter months. Hat £3 George @ asda, Coat was a gift but it was from next, dribble bibs £3 pack of 3 George @ Asda, Jeans from baby gap outlet and booties from penguin which was also a newborn gift.









This outfit was too cute but the jumpsuit was a pain as it had no leg poppers just buttons down the back so she didn't end up wearing it much. Dribble bibs pack of 3 and booties from Tu at Sainsburys, cardigan hand knitted and jumpsuit from MandCo.







I got this dress and headband set from the next outlet store, tights asda and the cutest shoes from Matalan. Layla got ALOT of wear out of this.










This number was a gift from a family member when Layla was first born and even came with a hat and cuddly bunny it's from next and made a great gift. I even went on and purchased it for a friend! 






She looks so small here! As you can see I'm a great fan on the t-shit and jeans combo. Shoes, cardigan, jeans and dribble bib as before. Headband from ted baker and the t-shirt from M&Co.










It's that knitted cardigan making an appearance again (I think we had 3). The top was a gift from a friend when I was pregnant, the bottoms are from mothercare and the little booties from penguin. Lots of her stuff for 0-3 was neutral as we didn't find out if we were having a boy or a girl. 







Due to Layla's reflux a romper is always a winner to keep in the nappy bag for emergencies and this white one is simply stunning. It's from Ralph Lauren and the headband from an instragram shop (sorry I can't remember which one). I tend to pop a headband on her on every occasion so people know she's a girl! 








This top is actually a built in vest from baby gap. It looks adorable and is practical too. The bottoms are from tesco again as a newborn gift. As were the booties and dribble bib. 




The Diary of an 'Ordinary' Mum






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Guest blogs/features

The butterfly mother guest post- Why breast isn't always best

DISCLAIMER